100% Natural Beeswax Candle 20cl

£9.99

2 in stock

Description

Beeswax is a natural air purifier when burned. By removing dust & pollutants from the air, this candle reduces the effects of asthma, hay fever & other allergies.

No added fragrances or dyes and releases a faint smell of natural honey when burned.

Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time – glass can get hot! Burn on a level surface, keeping away from pets and children, and keep wick trimmed to maintain quality.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “100% Natural Beeswax Candle 20cl”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *